PR Account Executive, New York
ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations. The PR Account Executive position will primarily focus on the Editorial realms of Fashion PR, as well as Influencer, Celebrity & Administrative support.
Although we love applicants with a dynamic professional past, we are only looking for someone with experience in the Fashion Industry to fill this role. Those who do not meet the qualifications below will not be considered and need not apply.
A self-starter with at least 2-4 years of fashion PR experience (Apparel/Accessories/Beauty/Lifestyle), including internships?
Someone who possesses strong relationships with Editors (Print, Digital & Freelance) & Stylists, and has experience building and maintaining relationships?
Someone passionate about pop culture and social media, who looks at opportunities with an assertive perspective and a drive to get clientele involved?
Someone who loves networking and meeting new people?
A problem solver who is resourceful and willing to get creative to achieve success?
Someone attentive to details that possesses the ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly?
If you answered "YES" to the above, check out the full details of our position below, and fill out our questionnaire (https://goo.gl/forms/hYrIcldOyTaumjf82).
**If you do not complete the form, your application will not be marked as complete. This is our first impression of you, so make it shine!
· Contribute to clients’ overall PR strategies, including upcoming campaigns, launches and media initiatives
· Implement approved PR Plans and consistently secure on-brand print & digital press placements
· Maintain and cultivate meaningful relationships with Editors, Stylists, and Digital Influencers.
· Ensure media lists are up to date through consistent outreach and use of databases like Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence and personal relationships.
· Draft, revise and send creative and targeted pitch emails and update pitch calendars.
· Place product orders and oversee logistics as they pertain to pulls or gifting (Internally or via FedEx, UPS, Messengers, etc.)
· Schedule & facilitate daily showroom pulls
· Conceive + execute events and collaborations on varying scales, brand sponsorships, product collaborations.
· Oversee daily showroom function & provide daily administrative support (such as, but not limited to, managing & maintaining sample sets, activity and hit recaps, press clippings, expense reporting, etc)
· Delegate and mentor interns for further learning in the industry
Qualifications & Requirements:
· 2-4 years of fashion experience (Apparel/Accessories/Beauty/Lifestyle)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Currently located in the Greater New York City area
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
· Current relationships with editors (Print, Digital & Freelance) Stylists & fellow Publicists as well as experience building & maintaining relationships and key media contacts.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Social Media savvy, specifically regarding Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Industry Databases, Google Drive/Dropbox & other cloud-based storage systems
· NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop)
Again, if you do not complete the questionnaire (https://goo.gl/forms/hYrIcldOyTaumjf82) your application will not be complete, and we would hate for you to miss out on this opportunity!