VIP & Digital Account Assistant, Los Angeles
ELR Media Group is a bi-coastal fashion-focused Creative Agency known for Product Placement, Creative & Branding Services, Event Production, Social Media & VIP Relations. This position will primarily focus on the Digital Influencer & Celebrity realms of Fashion PR, as well as Social Media & Administrative support.
Although we love applicants with a dynamic professional past, we are really looking for someone with experience in the Fashion Industry to fill this role. Those who do not meet the qualifications below will not be considered and need not apply.
A self-starter with at least 1-3 years of fashion PR experience (Apparel/Accessories/Beauty/Lifestyle), including internships?
Someone who possesses strong and current relationships with Influencers (Micro & Macro), VIP Stylists, Publicists, Personal Assistants, and has experience building and maintaining relationships?
Passionate about pop culture and social media, who looks at opportunities with an assertive perspective and a drive to get clientele involved?
Someone who loves networking, and meeting new people?
A problem solver, who is resourceful and willing to get creative to achieve success?
Attentive to details, and have the ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly?
If you answered "yes" to the above, check out the full details of our position below, and fill out THIS FORM.
If you do not complete the form, your application will not be marked as complete. This is our first impression of you, so make it shine!
· Contribute to clients’ overall PR strategies, including upcoming campaigns, launches and media initiatives
· Implement approved PR Plans and consistently secure on-brand & top-tier VIP/Influencer placements
· Maintain and cultivate meaningful and personal relationships with Bloggers, Digital Influencers, Stylists, Costume Departments, Personal Assistants & VIP Representation teams
· Ensure media lists are up to date through consistent outreach and use of databases like Fashion Monitor, Celebrity Intelligence or IMDBPro.
· Draft, revise and send creative and targeted pitch emails and update pitch calendars
· Place product orders and oversee logistics as they pertain to pulls or gifting (Internally or via FedEx, UPS, Messengers, etc.)
· Schedule & facilitate daily showroom pulls
· Pitch wardrobe & gifting placements to key Short & Long Lead Media outlets
· Conceive + execute events on varying scales
· Draft Social media postings for client accounts - possible account management & content creation
· Oversee daily showroom function & provide daily administrative support (such as, but not limited to, managing & maintaining sample sets, activity and hit recaps, press clippings, expense reporting, etc)
· Delegate and mentor interns for further learning in the industry
· Support West Coast Director with additional tasks as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
· 1-3 years of fashion experience (Apparel/Accessories/Beauty/Lifestyle)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Currently located in the Greater Los Angeles area
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
· Current relationships with Influencers (Micro & Macro), VIP Stylists, Publicists, Personal Assistants, as well as experience building & maintaining relationships & key media contacts.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Social Media savvy, specifically regarding Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Industry Databases, Google Drive/Dropbox & other cloud-based storage systems.
· NOT REQUIRED, BUT A PLUS: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop)
Again, if you do not complete THIS FORM your application will not be marked as complete, and we would hate for you to miss out on this opportunity!